Wavestore 2U rackmount, Up to 120TB, EcoStore™ ready*, HyperRAID ready*
Wavestore V-Series NVRs deliver an enterprise recording, management and control solution for large size projects that demand mission-critical reliability. Typically, at least 128 network cameras can be connected to each NVR, which are supplied with pre-installed Wavestore’s Video Management Software (VMS).
Wavestore V-Series NVRs deliver an enterprise recording, management and control solution for large size projects that demand mission-critical reliability. Typically, at least 128 network cameras can be connected to each NVR, which are supplied with pre-installed Wavestore’s Video Management Software (VMS). Throughput of 1,200Mbits/sec is provided with multiple network interfaces to segregate incoming and outgoing network traffic. Ports can be bonded to provide fault-tolerance and maintain high-performance at all times.
Housed in a rack mountable 2U case, V-Series NVRs come complete with dual power supply as standard and can accommodate up to 12 x 3.5” hot swappable hard drives to provide up to 120TB of storage. This can deliver more than 45 days continuous real-time recording from 128 Full HD cameras with RAID5 redundancy.
- Form factor: 2U rackmount
- NVR channels: Typically 128Max.
- HDD’s: 12 x hot swap
- Max. storage: 120TBMax.
- IP throughput: 1,200Mbits/sec
- RAID: HyperRAID™ ready (up to N+5)
- HDD spin down: EcoStore™ ready
- Failover ready: Yes
- Operating System (OS): Linux with VMS embedded
- Wavestore VMS: Pre-installed, ready to license any level
- Quick Camera Group setup: Yes
- On-board WaveView client operation: For set-up only
- Remote WaveView & WaveView Mobile client operation: Yes
- Dual PSU: Yes
- Standard warranty: Three-year
- Extended warranty: Five-year (option)
- Up to 4096bit encryption with comprehensive cyber-security package provided as standard
- Fully ONVIF conformant and truly open-platform
- Compatible with the world’s leading camera brands and video formats, including H.265, H.264, MJPEG, MPEG-4, MxPEG and JPEG2000
- Compatible with a wide range of camera technology including UHD, 4K, HD, 360° fisheye, panoramic, thermal, HD over analogue and analogue.
- Client-side 360-degree camera dewarping and the ability to create multiple virtual cameras from a single video stream
- Comprehensive third-party integration capability across Intelligent Video Analytics, Access Control, Intruder Detection and other technologies*
- Powerful events & metadata engine*
- View live and recorded video on the same screen at the same time
- Group up to 255 Wavestore NVRs/HVRs together for centralised control and management*
- Instantaneous logarithmic scrub-bar and SmartSearch
- Three-click evidential export in a host of popular container formats
- Lip-synchronised audio